Translate

kliko e kesh pa funddddd hahhahaha

video ma qesharake ndonjher qe kini par kliko e shiko

funny funny funny ahahahah

hahahha best comedy videoss

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LOVEE POEMSSSSSS FOR PEOPLE



A DREAMER OF DREAMS

You have come to me from a distant land,
Dreamer of dreams, to fill my hearts desire,
Sweet music flowing from your nimble hand
That plays within... to light my passion's fire.

A symphony of word and thought you bring.
Excitement builds upon crescendo's sound,
Brought forth in tones to make my light heart sing
For all the beauty that, with you, I've found.

A life is changed in just an instant's time,
All darkness fled before that brillaint sun
That shines from spoken words of softest rhyme
And speaks of treasures, only just begun.

This mystic meeting gives my heart a glow
That few have seen and only you will know.



ALL I CAN'T SAY

There are so many words I cannot say,  when I look into your eyes.  I want to be able to tell you one day,  but I'm left speechless every time that I try.
You must have stumbled across the key,  and discovered so much more.  You found a hidden place in me,  you found my heart and opened the door.  And I cried in pain  of losing my dear friend.
Will it ever be the same again?  If it passes will it be the end?  I realized it was worth so much,  as I lie in bed that night.  So I allowed my soul to be touched,  without even putting up a fight.  Are my eyes deceiving me,  when I see you standing there?  Are you playing games,  just to prove I care?
You speak my name in a prelude,  in a reference to love,  with such loving attitude,  as if it were a message from above.  With the palms of your hands  pressed firmly against mine,  a white doves lands,  and the sun begins to shine.
Someday I will see,  though that day has not come yet.  You'll say you love me,  but will you ever forget?  If that happens and my spirit dies,  if my emotions drop,  will you want to hold me when I cry?  Or will the love just suddenly stop?  We can't expect to fall in love and never cry.
You'll stay and play your part,  but after the beauty starts to die,  will your footprints still be on my heart?  Though it would be hard to say goodbye,  your friend I'll always be,  as long as we always try,  to keep the friendship between you and me.
The letter I will not send  will casually inquire,  how could you have brought it to an end?  I was your one desire.  After this life is over,  you'll be one person I know I'll miss.
It'll be too late to start over, and so I leave you with this...  I'll hold you for a lifetime,  if you'll just hold my hand.  We could have a wonderful time,  in the days we have not yet planned.
ALL MY LIFE
It was not so long ago  when I thought I'd never meet someone like you.  Wrong was I, thinking I'm in control  Believing I'd never fall.
All my life I thought no one would  melt a heart like mine, a heart so cold,  a heart hardened by the past,  protected by shields so vast.
Slowly I was falling  without even knowing.  Only to find out too late  I have no choice but to accept my fate.
I could dream, I suppose  forever, I could hope  there will never be any 'us', that's our destiny  so I wake up to reality.
I lied when I said  I didn't love you,  that my feelings for you  are through.
I lied  not because I wanted to  but because I love you  and I still do.


I wouldn't do a thing to hurt you  but I just have to let go.  I can't hold on much longer  'coz for us there's no forever.
All Of You
The sound of your voice is music to my ear
So soft, sweet, and clear
The kiss from your lips words can not explain
It takes away my worries and my pain
The caress of your hand sends shivers down my spine
Everyday I thank God that your mine.

The sight of your lovely face takes away all my fears
You're the one I want to love through out the years
For an eternity I want to spend in your arms
Everyday graced by your beauty and your charms.


Dreaming Of You


When I close my eyes I dream of you.
Can't sleep at night 'cause I wanna be with you.
Don't want to live, don't want to cry
Without you by my side.

When I go to sleep at night
I ask God to make my days bright.
I know he will do it - I know it is true.
Because he knows I only want to be with you.

I hear your voice inside my head.
I can imagine us together again.
I know it will happen - I know it is true;
Because I asked God if I can be with you.

I see you and I together again;
Holding hands and feeling the pain.
What a beautiful feeling - I wish it were true. 
But I am only dreaming - dreaming of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment