Translate

kliko e kesh pa funddddd hahhahaha

video ma qesharake ndonjher qe kini par kliko e shiko

funny funny funny ahahahah

hahahha best comedy videoss

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LOVEE POEMSSS FOR PEOPLE PART 2


Heart To Heart

Sometimes in this lifetime,
we meet a special soul,
who fills our very essence,
to almost overflow,
we drink the cup of friendship,
it tastes like ruby wine,
and you know within your heart,
this meeting was Divine.

This soul that lives within your heart,
no distance can prevail,
an inner spark, within the heart,
becomes a Holy Grail,
the starting of a journey,
in which you both shall be,
a reflection of each other,
for all eternity.


HIDDEN LOVE


Passion burning deep in my heart 
Wishing that we were never apart 
Coming together hand in hand 
Melted and pressed as grains of sand 
Shaping a most beautiful pane of glass 
Etchings abound and trimmed with brass 
A beautiful display wanting all to see 
Remains hidden and sheltered only for me.



I'M MISSING YOU


Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?
Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?
Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?
Why can't I dance when there's rythm in the air?

Too many words left unspoken
Too many things left undone
Why can't it be and why can't I? 
For all I know this pain deep inside
Took the gladness from my heart.

Is this the pain of missing you?
Is this the reason behind it all?

Hear the agony of my heart
Longing for you and for your touch
Feeling your lips, feeling your face
Missing your kisses and warm embrace.

When will the waiting ever be over?
For as long as were apart I can never be whole
Oh! My Dearest Love
I just want you to know 
That my heart is aching because
"I'M MISSING YOU!"

How To Kiss


How would I kiss you?
Let me describe the ways -

I would hold your gaze with mine
as I approach the corner of your mouth,
then softly kiss you there.

I would kiss your eyes, one by one,
with my fingers tease your chest
and press closer into your warmth
I would inhale the scent of your hair,
drawing a draught of you deeply
into my being, into my heart.

I would move to your ear and linger...
whispering your name with
the warmth of my breath,
then softly kiss you there.

I would kiss, lightly as a hush,
your cheek, then very slowly
returning to your mouth, pause,
then brush it with my burning lips.

Then softly I would kiss you there,
press you closer into my warmth
into my being, into my heart
and savour the aching anticipation
that wells in throbs within,
the want of more of you...

I LOVE YOU, ALL OF YOU!


 I love your soft kisses.
I love your soft touch.
  I love the way you bite your lip.
I love you soooooo much.

  I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you smile.
  I love the way you're shy sometimes,
Every once and a while.

  I love it when you look at me, 
When I'm not looking at you.
  You think I do not realize it, 
But really...I do.

  I love the way you cuddle.
I love the way you sleep.
  I love the way you rub your neck,
when you are thinking so deep.

  I love all of you,
Your nose, your lips, your hair, your feet.
  I will never stop loving you.
You are so amazingly sweet.

  I love that I love you.
I have loved you from the very start.
  I LOVE ALL OF YOU,
I now hand you the key to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment